Defying Gravity

Monday, August 14, 2006

Houseing Prices Dropping!!

Yes, even in Washington, housing prices are dropping. I know because I am in the market for a house although I still won't be able to afford a single family home. Regardless, I started my search in January and almost cried during my first day out with the realtor. Today, prices have dropped between thirty and fifty thousand dollars.

I knew the housing craze would get to the point where people would be priced out the market. Now things are leveling off to a "normal pace" and those crazy house bidding wars are no more. Thank God!! I hope to buy something at the end of the year and it's looking like my American dream will become a reality!

PS - The second season of WEEDS premiere’s tonight at 10pm EDT on Showtime. I will report back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home